[Pmwiki-users] Setting time zones and tracking authorship

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Sep 4 00:24:40 CDT 2003

(a)  Normally you can change the timezone by changing the contents of the
TZ environment variable.  For example, I set my timezone to CST/CDT
by adding the following to local.php:

   putenv("TZ=CST6CDT");

which says that the CST/CDT timezone is 6 hours away from UTC.  Other
U.S. timezone values are: EST5EDT, CST6CDT, MST7MDT, and PST8PDT.

(b) Although the IP information of each edit is currently stored with each
page, at present there isn't a way to access it from within a page.  I'm
already planning to add per-revision tracking of the IP address as part of
author tracking.  I'll add [[$LastModifiedIP]] to the next release of
PmWiki, and [[$LastModifiedAuthor]] when author tracking is implemented.

Pm