[Pmwiki-users] Page contents mysteriously disappear

Lee Hanxue hlee20
Sun Sep 7 01:39:03 CDT 2003

Hi there,

I am using PMWiki 0.5.20, running on PHP 4.3.3 + Apache 2.0.43 + Windows
2000 SP3.

Everything was running fine until I tried adding the line

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

into my startup page.

After editing, the whole page became blank. Blank as in the content has
only this:

Describe HanxuesHomepage here.

By the way, HanxuesHomepage is my start up page.

I check the relevant file in the wiki.d directory, and found out that
the contennts are all there, including the line with the PHP code. I
deleted that out and everything was fine.

After some time (new browser session), I went to the homepage to make
sme additions. After clicking save, again the same problem occurs: blank
page.

Again, I checked the file, but all the data is there, and the offending
php code is long gone.

What might be the problem that is causing the homepage not to display
correctly?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yours truly,
Hanxue