[Pmwiki-users] Proposed [[#anchor]] enhancement

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Tue Sep 9 03:14:40 CDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 11:16:49AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:

> On Monday, 8 September 2003 9:26 PM, Carlo Strozzi <carlos at linux.it> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 03:55:42PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> > I have found it really useful to turn:
> >
> >   [[#anchor Some Text]]
> >
> > into
> >
> >   < a href='#anchor'>Some Text</a>
> >
> > via a link pattern. See for example:
> >
> > http://wiki.lianza.org.nz/index.php/Main/ExtraRules
>
> That's very interesting. Could you post the relevant code/directions
> along with every extended recipe at that same URL ?
>
> Carlo
> --
>

> One of the things I am finding is that we use combinations of things to
> produce particular results, whereas the current pmwiki documentation is
> focused on individual features. For example, on the page above and a
> similar FAQ page, we ended up working out a collection of techniques to
> give the desired effect, some of which meant adding to or modifying
> features.
>
> I can write a meta-page describing the features in the context of the
> page design, if that would be useful.

Yes, that would definitely help. You are providing some interesting
PmWiki behaviours on wiki.lianza.org.nz, that I think would be useful
also to others. The behaviour of your webmenu is also peculiar (in
a positive way :-)

Thanks,
Carlo
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org