[Pmwiki-users] Re: Problem with SimplePageCache script.

Richard Canning elindal
Mon Sep 22 20:39:01 CDT 2003

Thanks for the responce, and this would be a great feature to have in pmwiki.

My PHP is not up to understanding more than the very basics of this script. However, I have tried resetting (and even turning off) the browser cache, and it makes no difference.

I even went as far as loading an edited page in a different browser, and it still got the old version of the page.

I did notice something new however. The first time I edit a page, it works fine, but if I go in and re-edit it, then the update fails. So; original page A, edited to page B, browser gets B. Edit again to C, browser gets B. Edit to D, browser gets B, etc.

Richard Canning