[Pmwiki-users] Small problem with wikilog

J. Perkins jason
Fri Sep 26 05:21:25 CDT 2003

Just tried out the WikiLog (alt version), very nice. I ran into a small
problem when I installed it on an IIS server though, not sure if the
problem lies with WikiLog or PmWiki.

The main page with the calender displays fine, I can click on a date and
edit that page. Now if I navigate to one the pages I created, there is a
link at the very top that should take me back to the main calendar page.
This link is malformed, it is:

   &pagename=WorkLogWorkLog&logdate=200309

when it should be:

   &pagename=WorkLog.WorkLog&logdate=200309

I can look into this myself over the weekend, but if someone could solve
it for me before then...well, then I could do something else with my
weekend. ;)

Everything runs fine on my other installs, which are all Linux servers.

Jason
379