[Pmwiki-users] Alternate Trail Syntax

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Apr 3 12:21:26 CST 2004

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 11:03:10PM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:

>    I want to use a slightly different syntax for trails on my site.
>    I'm thinking about something like this:
>    [[<-GroupName/PageName->]] or this:  [[<--GroupName/PageName-->]]

include_once('scripts/trails.php');
$DoubleBrackets['/\\[\\[&lt;-($TrailLinkPattern)-&gt;\\]\\]/e'] =
  'MakeTrailStop("$1");';

>    A suggestion  ..   I'd like to see a check-list or something on PmWiki
>    website  that  lists  ALL  the  "features", whether built-in, or as an
>    external  script,  and  what  their  default  status  is  (enabled, or
>    disabled).  This would be helpful for
>
>    (a) checking which features are available
>    (b) checking to see if they are available by default

The cookbook is essentially the checklist, although if you want to
create a separate Cookbook/FeatureList page that would probably be
okay.  But advance warning--it's a huge list.