[Pmwiki-users] search broken after upgrading 5.x to 6.15

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Apr 4 09:33:41 CDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 08:41:33PM -0600, Matt Vance wrote:
> I just recently upgraded to 6.15 and have worked out all of the kinks,
> except one. . . searching is broken.  When I try to enter any search,
> pressing the search button just seems to reload the page without
> displaying any results.

If you've created a custom search page, you need to add the [[$Searchresults]]
tag to that page to see the results.  Or, you can just delete your custom
search page to return to the one that comes with PmWiki.