[Pmwiki-users] cache.php question..

Stefan Vogel stefan.vogel
Mon Apr 5 00:51:10 CDT 2004

Hi,

[...]
Brian wrote:
> I'm going to assume that this shouldn't be 'local.php' literally but
> rather your literal 'config.php' for either the whole site or your group.
Yes, you're right.

> As when it's the literal local.php no caching occours, as the [Cached]
> title tag no longer shows.
[...]

I recently added the cache.php to my 0.6 installation and it worked well.

I've already mentioned some minor problems (like "pagename displayed")
on the Cookbook-page.
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/SimplePageCache

At least this worked well on Linux.

On my Windowsbox I had the problem that "[Cached]" was never displayed even
with DebugCache -enabled.
After fiddling around displaying the times that php got from the system,
I noticed the following:
PHP seems to get the time without the "timezone"-offset. In my case I had
GMT+1 (Berlin) but PHP-time differs the one hour to my system-clock.
I just reset my Windows-system-time to be simply "GMT" (Dublin).
Afterwards it worked and "[Cached]" was displayed in the title.

Best regards
  Stefan (http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Profiles/Svogel)