[Pmwiki-users] Re: Enhanced page toc and calendar scripts

Albi Rebmann albi
Thu Apr 8 02:06:03 CDT 2004

John Rankin schrieb:

>>One small problem, when I publish the info, it opens a news window, can
>>I change that?
> Look in wikilog.php for the statement:
>
> SDV($PublishCalendarTagFmt, ...
> and remove the "target='_blank'"

Thanks, works fine now.

>>One smaller problem, how can I center the calender? Putting [[weblog]]
>>in a table does not work :-(
> Look in Calendar.css for div#wikilog and change
>     margin-left: 25px;
>     text-align: center;

Sorry to say, but there is no difference (does not work). I added line
in body (Calendar.css), then it works, but listed dates are centered
too. Nice to have would be centered  headline (months) and centered
table and listed dates left.

ALBI...