[Pmwiki-users] calendar implementation

John Rankin john.rankin
Thu Apr 15 19:06:29 CDT 2004

On Friday, 16 April 2004 1:35 PM, Robin Sheat <robin at kallisti.net.nz> wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 12:52:33PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
>> You might try an experiment -- I don't know if this will fix the
>> problem, as I don't know what's causing the problem :(
>Hmm, I don't know if it will (haven't actually tested yet), the error I
>get is:
>Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in
>/var/www/html/wiki/scripts/stdconfig.php on line 60

That looks as if you have $HTMLHeaderFmt defined as a text variable,
instead of as an array.

Several things broke in calendar with the coming of pmwiki 0.6.
So it's not enough to add [] to the $HTMLHeaderFmt definition
that the old version of calendar used.

If you download and install the latest calendar script and use the
accompanying style sheet, you should be fine. It works with
version 0.6.7 and above.

>--
>Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID:
><eythian at jabber.org>
>
>Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?
>
>PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853
>CD38 E07A 776D B663
>
>--

JR
--