[Pmwiki-users] how to use the cookbook file expirediff

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Apr 16 09:43:40 CDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 02:01:25PM +0200, Gregory Watts wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a new user of pmwiki (http://www.greg-tools.com/pmwiki/).
>
> I've found the expirediff.php file in the cookbook and I've placed the
> file in the scripts directory. But when I set the action to 'expirediff'
> in a url of a page it doesn't work? I tried local dir as well?
> How to use this code? Should this new action be declared somewhere?

You should normally place the expirediff file into the local/ directory,
and then add the line

   include_once('local/expirediff.php');

to your local/config.php.  This will enable the expirediff action.

I've added these instructions to the ExpireDiff page on pmichaud.com.