[Pmwiki-users] Feature Suggestion [[redirect:]]

Steven Leite steven_leite
Mon Apr 19 04:51:01 CDT 2004

There may be some instances where you do not want the "redirected from"
message to appear.  For example, if I have set my Main/HomePage to be
redirected to Main/Main.  Then there might be times where you DO want the
redirected from message, so users are aware that they have been redirected
(possibly so they can do maintenance, and update old links).

So, my suggestion is to add some kind of option to [[redirect:]] so the
redirection is silent (so no redirection message is displayed).

Something like:  [[redirect:Main/Main -silent]]

or more simply:

something like [[silent-redirect:Main/Main]]

Thanks,

-S