[Pmwiki-users] Structure of complex cookbook modules

Nils Knappmeier nk
Thu Apr 22 09:28:50 CDT 2004

Nils Knappmeier wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I also put this on http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/ComplexRecipes
> I'd like to discuss this topic so facilitate the installation of
> modules in PmWiki.

> I just tried to install the WikiCalendar
> <http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/WikiCalendar> somewhere and I
> noted how complex that is. Moreover, the recipe seems to expect some
> of the files to be copied to the scripts/-Directory, which is
> certainly not good.

I must correct myself. That isn't the case. But the main part remains.
I'd like to have some guidelines to which most of the module-programmers
agree.

The goal is a "one-command-installation" of modules...