[Pmwiki-users] strange paths

Marcus Brauer imb-its
Mon Apr 26 16:18:32 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I set up a local PmWiki with Apache 1.3.28 (XP) with PHP 4.3.2 and got
URLs to my wiki pages like this: path/to/pmwiki.php/GroupName/PageName

Then I uploaded my site to a remote webserver in the internet. I don't
have access to the central webservers config file. On this remote host
it's an Apache 1.3.29 (Unix) with PHP 4.2.3.

Without changing a single byte(!), no paths worked. Now the system
expects paths like: path/to/pmwiki.php?pagename=GroupName.PageName

Why is that and how can I work around and get back my old paths?
It's a pity, that even the relative paths don't work. I don't have
access to the central 'httpd.conf' file on this server.

Found your http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/ChangePmWikiURL, but it
didn't help me.

Best Regards
Marcus