[Pmwiki-users] FreeLinkPattern -- Initial Numbers?

Bryant Durrell durrell
Wed Apr 28 09:42:29 CDT 2004

My apologies if this has been covered before; I did some archive
searches and couldn't find a conclusive answer.

I'd like to be able to start a free link with a number followed by a
space, e.g.:

{{2 of Cups}}

In the code, $FreeLinkPattern = $GroupFreeLinkPattern, which appears to
define the possible initial characters of the free link using
$GroupNamePattern.  So I tweaked $GroupNamePattern:

$GroupNamePattern="[[:upper:][:digit:][[:alnum:]]+";

But that doesn't work -- I think because the pattern doesn't allow for a
space after the initial character.

My regexp skills are regrettably weak.  Any hints?

--
        Bryant Durrell [] http://www.innocence.com/~durrell [] 9/11/2001