[Pmwiki-users] Wikicontent sharing

Eike Decker zet
Wed Apr 28 16:09:27 CDT 2004

Well, but what I wanted to do is to distribute the content to the "clients" so
that they are showing it. Actually I liked the idea so much that I've set up a
simple version that does just that. There are some troubles, but it works. A
friend of me has joined my little wikiring:

this link:
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~desasse/wiki/pmwiki.php/WikiRing/HomePage
includes the wikicontent - it's like the includeurl script only that is
including the original wikicode and not HTML. That's the difference. The nice
effect of this is, that it will appear in the layout of the "client".

I also added the script to the cookbook and I am working on a version that
doesn't allow recursive calls and replace relative links with absolute links.