[Pmwiki-users] Injecting markup via replacements ?

Ciaran ciaranj
Sun Aug 1 04:40:34 CDT 2004

Hmm, That would explain why nothign was working for me if I was using
BrowseReplacements!  However BrowseDirectives appears to spin out for
me : (
Is the following line meaningful ?
$BrowseDirectives['/\\[\\[\\$Testing(?:(?:\\s)+((?:.)*))*\\]\\]/e'] =
"Testing('$1');";

Where Testing is a function that returns a markup string ?

Thanks,
- Ciaran

--
- Ciaran