[Pmwiki-users] Usage suggestions?

Philip Mateescu pmateescu
Mon Aug 2 08:05:04 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to ask for some wisdom and ideas on wiki usage in a given scenario.
I'd like to deploy a wiki for usage among some friends. Conceptual, the
structure we're looking at is something like the following (sorry for
the length of it):
/
+- Software Projects
|  +- Current Projects
|     +- Project A
|     +- Project B
|  +- Planned Projects
|     +- Project 1
|     +- Project 2

+- Writings
|  +- Technical Writings (articles)
|     +- (IndividualArticles)
|  +- Misc Rants
|     +- (IndividualArticles)

+- Media
    +- Visual
       +- Album 1
       +- Album 2
    +- Audio
       +- Project i
       +- Project ii

Now if PmWiki supported nested groups, one might think it would've been
easier, but as things might be shuffled around (i.e.
Software.Planned.Project1.* might become Software.Current.ProjectC.*) it
might not be as easy.

So if any of you have used PmWiki in a structured situation, would you
care to share some tips please?

Thanks!

Best regards.
philip
----
A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.
---