[Pmwiki-users] help! saving page = *poof* page gone

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Aug 5 08:14:33 CDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 04:32:45PM -0300, F?bio Reis Cecin wrote:

> Something weird is happening with my PmWiki (pmwiki-0.4.23... sorry --
> I'm trying to upgrade as I type this :-).
>
> After that, I got a few "no space left on the device" while copying some
> files to the server with my SSH account through WinSCP (I'm a linux n00b
> so please bear with me). I deleted some files to "make room" and it
> seemed to work.

As mentioned by someone else, this problem was "fixed" in version 0.6.3.
Upgrade and you won't lose complete copies of pages anymore.

Pm

P.S.:  Yes, there does appear to be at least environment where saving
pages to a full disk causes information to be lost, but in this case
I believe that the OS (or PHP) is not properly reporting write errors
back to PmWiki.  There's not a lot that PmWiki can do in the face of
a completely broken OS or PHP environment.  :-)