[Pmwiki-users] Integrating a script in a template file

Armine ocampo armine_ocampo2004
Thu Aug 5 11:30:25 CDT 2004

If I use <!--file:otherscript.php--> and
otherscipt.php is to output an HTML page, will this
create a conflict if I do this in the template file
since the template file itself outputs an html file?
(html tags within html tags). Also, I tried the
suggestion and don't see the output of otherscript.php
in the page. Where is this file supposed to be placed?
I tried putting it in the scripts and the
pub/skins/myskins directory.

Thanks,
Armine