[Pmwiki-users] Disabling CamelCaps -> not working PmWiki-Group

Kass Lloyd kasslloyd
Thu Aug 5 18:06:50 CDT 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:24:30 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 11:04:26AM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> > I just had to disable the CamelCaps-Links because I've started a Wiki
> > for LDAP documentation and as LDAP-Schemas use a lot of CamelWords it
> > would be too hard to exclude them all from parsing.
> >
> > After that I've noticed that the PmWiki group misses a lot of links.
> > Because it is a great ressource we probably should make sure that the
> > words there are linked too in future revisions even if CamelCaps are
> > disabled?
>
> In PmWiki 2.0's documentation I'm expecting that most all links in the
> documentation will be given as [[free links]] instead of FreeLinks.
>
> Pm

Or we can have a directive in a group header that will enable
BumpyWords (or whatever you want to call them, CamelCaps, WikiWords,
etc..). Then just enable it in the PmWiki group and then it would be
enabled reguardless what the user sets in ther config.php. Be alot
easier then changing a couple hundred pages content.