[Pmwiki-users] include_once statement

Steven Leite steven_leite
Wed Aug 11 00:14:54 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, August 10, 2004 3:31 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Armine ocampo <armine_ocampo2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can I use more than one include_once statement in the
> local config file?  I tried including two scripts and
> the page contents disappears..(for one include_once,
> it works perfectly). Does anyone know what's going on?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Armine

Hi Armie,

The answer is YES, you can definately use the include_once statement
times as many times as you like.

If you give more details on the script you are trying to include, and
what it does, then we can give you further assistance.  Chances are
there's a glitch or bug in the second script you are trying to include.

As a test, you can comment out the first one, and uncomment the second
one (so only one is active).  You can check to see that both scripts
work independantly.  I think you'll find the error is in one of the
scripts you are trying to include.

Cheers,

Steven Leite