[Pmwiki-users] Link script errors

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Aug 17 15:26:14 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, 18 August 2004 1:57 AM, Chad Lupkes <chadlupkes at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Normal 0 DocumentEmail 6 pt 8.15 pt 0 2
>
>Actually, I was able to get that specific problem identified
>and fixed.? The issue seemed to be because I was using the
>exclamation point (!) to create a page header, and whenever I
>do that, the link fails.? I57;ll keep that in mind, but if
>anyone has an idea for a fix, please let me know.

This looks like an unexpected interaction between multiple local customisations.
If you are using the page table of contents plug in, one of the features it adds is
a tool tip on links to pages that start with a !title, which some people find useful.

I tried editing your page and adding a title to it. In preview the links all looked
fine to me. If you can replicate the problem on a simple page, and desccribe
your set-up a bit more, I'll see if I can work out whether the page table of
contents script might be producing something strange in some situations.

--
JR