[Pmwiki-users] problems with update to 1.0.6

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Aug 19 14:32:06 CDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 04:04:33PM -0400, Constantin Basturea wrote:
> I keep receiving an error message (see below) when I try to access the
> printable view for no-matter-which page:
>
> Warning: file(/pub/skins/print/print.tmpl): failed to open stream: No
> such file or directory in
> /home/chroot/home/cbasturea/thenewpr.com/wiki/scripts/tlayout.php on
> line 53

This tells me there's likely a problem with the setting of $FarmD on that
system.  When I run the diagnostics on your URL, it shows that $FarmD
isn't being set, which makes me think that somehow your pmwiki.php
script didn't get upgraded, even though some of the files in the scripts/
directory did.

Could you make sure that the pmwiki.php file itself got upgraded to
1.0.6?  It should have a filesize of 45197 bytes if it's the same as mine.

I'm also a little confused in that
http://www.thenewpr.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/PmWiki  says
you're running pmwiki-1.0.5 and not pmwiki-1.0.6...