[Pmwiki-users] Print view broken (pmwiki 1.0.7)

Alexandre Courbot Alexandre.Courbot
Fri Aug 27 09:53:36 CDT 2004

> Which version of wikilog do you use?
>
> I use version 0.2.2
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/uploads/Cookbook/wikilog-0.2.2.tar.gz) and have no
> problems with printing your page on PmWiki 1.0.8.
>
> Version 0.2.2 of wikilog is for PmWiki 1.0 and above, and version 0.6.7 for
> PmWiki 0.6.7 and above. Kinda strange versioning scheme ;).

I was first using wikilog-latest.tar.gz which turned out to be an old
1.something version. I upgraded to 0.2.2 with, unfortunately, no more
success.

I'm going to have a look at what's going on. It looks like some of the
markup changes introduced by the calendar are conflicting in some way.

Alex.
--
Alexandre Courbot
PhD Student - LIFL/RD2P