[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.devel2 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Aug 29 07:01:19 CDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 11:19:40AM +0200, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> I'll test the new release, but one question:
> currently I'm using W2k as my basesystem running with apache 1, php4,
> pmwiki .1x
> I'm also currently setting up a debian system with apache 2, php5 which
> will be my main system in the future.
> To test the pmwiki 2 on both systems it would be rather much time to spend,
> so what will be more useful for the project: testing with the w2k or the
> debian system ?

Well, I don't have a good W2k system for running tests, so that's probably
most useful at this point, but any and all test environments will be of
help.  My test environments are currently:
   Red Hat, Apache 1.3.31, PHP 4.3.8
   Red Hat, Apache 2.0.40, PHP 4.2.2
and soon I'll be installing Fedora Core 2 and SUSE to test on those
platforms.

In general I usually have the Unix+Apache platforms pretty well covered,
but at the moment I don't have an easy way to test Windows, IIS, or OS X,
so news from those platforms is always quite useful.

> Concerning the documentation I can support again with german translations
> as for pmwiki 1.0

Excellent!  I guess that means I need to get i18n support running in
2.x fairly soon; maybe I can do that today.  :-)