[Pmwiki-users] Per-page customized sidebars

Alexandre Courbot Alexandre.Courbot
Mon Aug 30 14:44:12 CDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I'd like to customize my sidebar according to the page that is displayed
in the current group. This would consist of adding a little bit of text
to give links of interest for people looking for more informations about
the topic of the page.

I've tried to insert the following into my sidebar:

[[include:[[$Title]]#begininfos#endinfos]] in order to insert a short
part of the current page. Unfortunately it doesn't like having
[[$Title]] within [[include:]]. Would anyone have another suggestion to
achieve this?

Thanks,
Alex.