[Pmwiki-users] How do I: HTML style bookmark links.

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Aug 30 15:50:12 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 31 August 2004 9:35 AM, Richard Geoffrion <richard at rain4us.net> wrote:
> I don't want to maintain a list of URL links (bookmarks) as discussed
> at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AddLinkBookmarklet
>
> What I'm trying to accomplish is to have a  long Wiki Page that has
> HTML style bookmarks at the top (in the TOC as it were)  that point
> to locations inside that same page.
>
> These html style bookmarks are the ones you find with
> "#$bookmarkname" at the end of a url.
>
> Is this possible in pmwiki?

Have a look at the page table of contents recipe:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents

This will either manually (you decide which entries to link to) or
automatically generate a page table of contents based on !heading
or Q: (FAQ page) markup.

--
JR