[Pmwiki-users] custom wikistyles and 'onclick'

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 2 21:21:32 CST 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 12:24:15AM +0000, Val Sharp wrote:
> O.K., so I've found out how to add the onclick attribute to the list,
> by including in my config.php file
>
> SDVA($WikiStyleAttr,array(
>   'onclick' => 'a'));
>
> However, I want to pass the href value in the link as a parameter to
> the function called by the onclick event.

Alas, there's not an easy way to do this (with wikistyles), as
wikistyles don't parse the tag to grab out the attributes in a way
that could be re-used.

> Does anyone have any clues as to how to have a variable in the
> atrribute value evaluated?

In general variable evaluations are handled by FmtPageName(), but
I don't think that's going to help here.  We should probably find
another way to add what you're looking for.