[Pmwiki-users] some useful headers for the mailing list??

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 2 21:50:58 CST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 12:41:27AM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> I would find it very handy to have two more X-headers added to the mail
> generated by this list. (Yes, I know there are already a lot!). I would
> like to see:

> That would let me just click on a link in the email to visit whichever site
> I chose, assuming that there still will be two.
> If the master plan is for one unified site, then just the single URL would
> be needed.

The master plan is for one unified site (http://www.pmwiki.org/),
and I looked around mailman but didn't see a way to add headers
to the outgoing mail.  Sorry.

> The list archive header in list mail currently has an incomplete URL, viz:

I'll have to report this to my service provider, as it appears to be
a setting/configuration that I can't change via mailman's web
interface.