[Pmwiki-users] the descriptions of emphasis

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Dec 3 11:04:37 CST 2004

I forgot to add references to the appropriate PmWiki pages...

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Audiences describes why
we don't just resort to HTML.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWikiPhilosophy  #2
talks about the dangers of markup proliferation.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AdvancedTables
has a section about why editing tools such as DreamWeaver,
FrontPage, and Microsoft Word can't be used to generate
table markup in a collaborative environment.