[Pmwiki-users] Internationalised versions of PmWiki 2

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Dec 4 06:53:13 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 08:45:14PM +0100, Patrick Schwarz wrote:
> Can you tell me when the localised versions are probably available or if
> it is possible to translate the english version by myself (especially
> the short command labels like "edit")?

They should be back "any day now".  The problem is that most of the
copies of the internationalized pages I have were wikispammed and thus
they need to be cleaned.

Also I have this nagging desire to try to make PmWiki 2 compatible with
utf-8 characters in pagenames...