[Pmwiki-users] config.php, $RecentChangesFmt

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Tue Dec 7 02:23:29 CST 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 12:11:56AM -0500, Brian Clark wrote:
> I'm trying to alter the format of the AllRecentChanges listing, but it
> doesn't seem to be sticking.
>
> Embedded in Main/HomePage page (via action=edit), I'm using this:
>
> (:include AllRecentChanges lines=10:)
>
> And in my local/config.php, I'm trying various forms of this:
>
> $RecentChangesFmt['Main.AllRecentChanges'] =
>    '* [[$Group.$Name]]: $CurrentTime by $AuthorLink';
>
> I'm using the latest beta. Any cluebats? Thanks for reading!

I am having a similar problem, which I was not able to figure out yet
(no time to test it deeply):

After changing $RecentChangesFmt the AllRecentChanges page does not get
handled correctly anymore. Duplicate page entries and wrong sorting
happen e.g.

As I said I was not able to check it deeply, perhaps someone else can
have a look at this too?

     Balu