WAIT! Was: RE: [Pmwiki-users] Re: (:include RecentChanges#1#10:) not quite working? ATTN PM :)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Dec 7 21:14:49 CST 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 09:05:51PM -0500, corq wrote:
> (Apologies to Chris for private emailing this to him in the first place)
>
> OK per the other RecentChanges  posts I note *are* actually updating in
> RecentChanges, just not at the tops or  the bottoms of the lists like I was
> used to (shows how much "skim" reading I do these days)
>
> They are being updated , just that the newest changes are like in the thick
> middle of the RecentChanges lists...? I can discern not specific order, not
> date order, alpha order, or anything.
>
> 'Sup with that? How do I correct?

Try editing the RecentChanges pages and getting rid of the entries
that are appearing at the top.

I guess I need to re-think the $RCDelimPattern in RecentChanges,
if not the whole mechanism by which RecentChanges are being
handled... :-(

Pm