[Pmwiki-users] Sharing GroupHeader among groups

jmp@mrjmp.plus.com jmp
Thu Dec 9 08:01:16 CST 2004

Is there a way of sharing a GroupHeader page among several groups?

I have three closely related wiki groups with the same set of contributers.
Several of whom have defined custom styles to identify their contributions (eg.
%define=james color=green%). I'd like to share these among the groups but at the
same time leave them user-editable so that we can/add change them. At the moment
we have to change the GroupHeader in each of the groups.

Is there a customizartion variable that can point to a different page for
GroupHeader or similar?

cheers,

James.