[Pmwiki-users] definition of hx does not work in tables

Stephan Schildberg schildberg
Thu Dec 9 12:14:24 CST 2004

Thank you for this explanation  :-) , but for UI-reasons I think this
solution is not so pleasing.
Is there a way to equalize headings in future versions, to avoid
discriminating between both?

Stephan.