[Pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki version

chr@home.se chr
Sat Dec 11 01:28:27 CST 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> > As long as the user can edit a page and insert the tag they can see the
> > version.
>
> And therein lies the problem.  The reason I was asking was so that I
> could modify pmwe to work with either pmwiki1 or pmwiki2.  pmwe can't
> edit the page if it doesn't know which version of pmwiki it is dealing
> with.

In what sense doesn't it work? I've been able to modify pmwiki-mode for
Emacs to work with both pmwiki1 and pmwiki2, although there are some
drawbacks...

and I'd also like to be able to detect what pmwiki version the site is
running - if nothing else to use the right syntax highlighting.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr