[Pmwiki-users] Re: Embedding Javascript?

Chris Lott chris.lott
Sat Dec 11 10:52:22 CST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:41:19 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> Should it always be the same (constant) javascript, or does there
> need to be a way to include specify the name of the feed in the
> wiki page?
>
> What markup would you like to use for this?  Perhaps something
> like (:rssfeed:)?

I need to be able to specify the name of the feed... and there are
actually a couple of other options that could be specified as well...

(:rssfeed:) would be great. I tried adapting a script from the ver1
cookbook, but it doesn't seem to work with pmwiki2 and I'm not
familiar enough with PmWiki (yet) to figure it out...

Thanks for your help-- fyi, I'm in Bethel, Alaska today getting a
whole NSF funded program setup to use Wikis for internal program
communication and course community sites. Pretty fun!

Chris Lott