[Pmwiki-users] Error with PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Dec 13 03:02:04 CST 2004

Hi,
A couple of questions first :)

1) What version of PmWikiDraw is this on?
2) Is this hosted on a public URL at all?
    If not can you  set '$drawingDebugEnabled=true;'  in your
local/config.php file.
    And email me the resulting output that appears in your java
console when you save the image.

This problem usually occurs when a drawing file is out of sync with
the version of PmWikiDraw one is using :)  Although I've done my best
to avoid these situations, the later versions should dynamically fix
this stuff...

- ciaran

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:30:36 +0100, chr at home.se <chr at home.se> wrote:
> Right now it seems that every other time I open a drawing I get the
> following error on the status line at the botton of the drawing window
>
>         Error:java.io.IOException: String expected in line: 1(Had token of type : -1
>
> and nothing is shown on the canvas.
>
> I don't get that problem right now when I try to recreate it, but instead
> it seems like I have problem saving the changes to both the image and the
> drawing source.. If I make a change, save and exit, that change is shown
> on the wiki screen, but when I edit the image again, I get the old image
> in the drawing editor!  Maybe the drawing source isn't saved properly
> while the genereated image is?
>
> /Christian
>
> --
> Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr