[Pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw uploads problem

Val Sharp val
Mon Dec 13 14:48:00 CST 2004

Knut Alboldt, on 12.12.04 19:44, wrote:
> At 23:29 11.12.2004, you wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 09:29:17PM +0000, Val Sharp wrote:
>> > Using PmWikiDraw is the first time the use of uploads has been
>> > required on my site.
>> > [...]
>> > So instead of PmWikiDraw, I tried a simple upload of an attachment -
>> > when propmted for the password I also see:
>> >
>> >   "Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains invalid characters,
>> > valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0
>> >
>> >   "Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please
>> > verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp)
>> > in Unknown on line 0"
>

> I had errors like this when using session-auth the first time on a
> windows based webserver.

Thanks for the hint - the site's on a UNIX server, but no doubt it'll
be related somehow.

Thanks to everyone else too for the replies ... I need to update my
PmWiki and then have another look, but things are a bit hectic round
here at the moment (- must be the time of year or something!) so it
may need to wait a few days ... I'll get back to you later  :-)

--
Best regards,
Val Sharp - Edinburgh