[Pmwiki-users] Re: (no subject)

chr@home.se chr
Wed Dec 15 14:58:19 CST 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, blader_se wrote:

>  <chr <at> home.se> writes:
>

> > On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Mongelli de Borja, Gerardo wrote:
> >
> > > I wanted to know if there is some sort of plugin or helper tool that
> > > makes edition of the pmwiki metalanguage easier.
> >
> > Look for 'pmwe' (don't know if it has a cookbook page) or use Emacs with
> > 'pmwiki-mode' (search for 'pmwiki-mode' on www.pmwiki.org)
> >

> All the links on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/EmacsModes/Download are broken :-(

They seem to work now. However, I really recommend that you use the latest
CVS version instead, see this page:

	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/EmacsModes/CVS

If you don't have CVS, let me know and I'll figure out how to package that
stuff (I don't know how - yet - how to release a package a sourceforge).

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr