[Pmwiki-users] Allowed attachments on pmwiki.org : .properties

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 15 15:04:09 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 09:05:46PM +0000, Ciaran wrote:
> Hi Pm,
> Would it be possible to enable ".properties" file extensions on
> pmwiki.org as I'd like to attach an example i18n file to the
> PmWikiDraw cookbook entry and didn't particularly want to arbritarily
> rename it .properties.txt.  Obviously if this is what you would prefer
> I'll happily do that   instead.

Is ".properties" a standard file extension used somewhere, or is it
just used for this particular application?

More to the point, what MIME-type would be associated with ".properties"?