[Pmwiki-users] local install

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 16 07:13:49 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 06:36:42PM +1100, Karen Hovenga wrote:
> To take this a bit further,  _I'd_  really like to be able to install
> pmwiki on my pocket pc.  Even better, but not easy I imagine, would be
> to be able to synchronise the two.

Oh, yeah, I was talking about the possibility of synchronization
with someone else (face-to-face) a few weeks ago.  At the time I thought
it was definitely do-able but might need a bit of work.  OTOH, almost
*everything* dealing with revision control in PmWiki has turned out to
be far simpler than I initially expected.

And I should be getting a pocket pc in the next couple of weeks, so
I'll definitely look into distributing a pocket PC version!  Great idea!
:-)