[Pmwiki-users] localization searching keywords

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 16 20:08:02 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:26:22AM +0100, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> After localizing a big chunk to the German documentation, I am now
> re-anglicising it - don't  be afraid, only the pagetitles. :-)
>
> When I search now after any keyword I get english pagetitles, that is
> logic. But I do not want them, because of my understanding it is
> ridiculous to have english search results in a foreign documentation.
>
> I am sure I can mask them, and you tell me how. I appologize if I have
> overseen the translated explanation how I can change this behaviour.

I don't entirely understand the problem or issue you're trying to
describe here.  I know that you've been converting the PmWikiDe
page titles on pmwiki.org to use German titles, and overall I think
that's a good idea, but you're saying the search doesn't work properly
in this case?  What isn't working about it?  Can you give an example?