[Pmwiki-users] Re: Password never accepted

Michael Harris michaelharris
Fri Dec 17 21:02:55 CST 2004

Howdy,

Hmmm.... problem is that crypt doesn't appear to be supported on my server
(Novell Netware 6.5 with Novell's port of Apache and PHP), so I've had to
remove or comment out references to it in pmwiki.php and config.php.  This
is a single server, single PmWiki situation.

I wouldn't be suprised but what my removal/commenting out of crypt usage is
incomplete and incorrect.  I'll have to study the code.  But as far as I
know, use of crypt, in any way, is not an option in my situation.

Thanks.