[Pmwiki-users] Use buttons to ease edition

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Dec 19 12:26:37 CST 2004

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 07:40:24PM +0100, pyg_listes wrote:
> I've made this little hack (just for fun) :
> http://pyg.keonox.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/Pyg/HomePage?action=edit
> (inspired from Wikepedia/docuWiki)
>
> Many more buttons may be added, I just don't have anymore time left for
> a few days...
>
> Does it worth a Cookbook, or am I the only one who had lazy users ? ;)

I've been wanting to build something like this also, but just haven't
had time.  It's definitely worth a Cookbook -- depending on how it's
written I may also see about including it in the default distribution.