[Pmwiki-users] clean PmWiki URL

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi
Mon Dec 20 03:23:05 CST 2004

Hello Hans,

which recipe are you referring? Mine or the Patrick one?

I got the answer from Patrick. There was a ready recipe not yet added to
the site coming from this post:

http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.com/2004-December/008473.html

The recipe is this one. I tried and works fine for me.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls

Cheers,
	Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                        Tel: +39 051 609 2860