[Pmwiki-users] RSS feed problems, search results

Constantin Basturea cbasturea
Wed Dec 22 20:55:47 CST 2004

Hi everybody,

I have a couple of questions:

1. After adding an 'edit' password for one of my wikis in order to
prevent wikispam, the RSS feeds of have stopped working. They are not
updating in my aggregator (Bloglines) when I change pages, and when I
tested them on a different aggregator (SharpReader), I got an error
message saying "Error Parsing RSS XML = undefined root element: html".
The site (http://www.thenewpr.com) is running pmwiki-1.0.13

2. I was wondering how can I include in a page the results of a search
for (/ -"PmWiki" -"Profiles") by using (:searchresults:) on a site
running on pmwiki-2.0.beta11.

Thank you,
Constantin