[Pmwiki-users] How do I make images align=right?

Hans Bracker design
Tue Dec 28 07:56:10 CST 2004

Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 2:37:00 PM, Patrick wrote:
> I don't understand what is meant here -- could you give an example (e.g.
> on pmwiki.org)?  On all of the systems I've worked with the text
> correctly wraps around floated images (and where it doesn't, it's a
> browser issue and not one that PmWiki can solve).

ooops, I am mistaken again! Yes indeed normal text wraps (flows)
around an image. I got caught seeing a page where there was monospaced
font (empty space at beginning of line). Those monospaced lines did
not wrap (flow) around an image. But maybe this is by design.

Well this is a good discovery for me. I can go ahead now and convert a
major pmwiki1 site which uses many images. Well maybe I need to wait
for pmwiki 2 adapted mailform and photo-gallery extensions first...

Thank you pm for your wonderful work!
I'll go now and bury my head in the snow if I find some.

Best,
~Hans