[Pmwiki-users] Password for URL-approve?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 29 09:25:31 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 04:21:17PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> > > I also wonder if this module is documented somewhere?
> >
> > Not yet.  One of the many things that still needs documenting.  :-)
>
> It'd probably be a good idea if you at least decided on an intial place
> for the documentation to. Then I (and others) could've added some text
> and/or comments there.

I think there needs to be a PmWiki.Vandalism page that describes the
various features and approaches PmWiki has for dealing with vandals on
a site, with a separate PmWiki.UrlApprovals page that describes how the
url approval feature works in more detail.  (Someone already started a
UrlApprovals page on pmwiki.org, but I think it's okay for us to do
a total rewrite for it.)